Saturday 22 October 2011

Back To December Again

 

Rain rain go away,come again another day..

today,the weather is chillier than ever!seems the December has come to the corner. so,it’s means, i’m getting old on the next year?oh no,ottoke? the final examination nearly come to an end soon,just chemistry and biology papers left,and i’ll attend the Form 5 batch next year. Time!Please stop! i’ll never wanna grow up. being an adult such a tiring things in life. there are thousands of things to be think about. i just wanna stay as a teenager! i’m still want to have fun with my buddies.i’m still want to be in classroom with textbook on my desk and being loud with my crazy friends.

 

P/S : wishing myself a good luck for the next year.hope my ADD MATH will turn a good result on my SPM 2013 result..

No comments:

Post a Comment