Sunday 18 March 2012

Random Thoughts


huh !

another hectic day has started. i don't know where to start,so..

1. the school has re-opened today. yes,i'm happy to meet up with my friends again. sharing everything we missed to share in a week of holiday.
2. my kipas-susah-mati of INFINITE (INSPIRIT ) friend gave her luahan perasaan pasal MNET SCANDAL INFINITE yang ada woohyun & sunggyu . she thought dorang da over tooooo much pasal couple yang seminggu ni.  dia tak puas hati & sedih & ntah la,macam-macam lagi miserable nya especially dengan woohyun because i just knew that she really LIKES woohyun.. hahaha.. aku sememangnya kawan yang tak prihatin !
3. again, talked with another of my friend pasal lagu katy perry, THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY. best la jugak. reminds me of someone. Ryoma Echizen,may be?
4.  tomorrow i have a test (History). OMG, ottoke ?? harap boleh jawab dengan jayanya lah,kan ?
5. so, end of my story for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment