Wednesday 10 April 2013

My POV : IRIS 2


Iris Ⅱ: New Generation (Hangul아이리스2RRAiriseu 2) is a 2013 South Koreanespionage television series. Starring Jang HyukLee Da-haeLee Beom-sooOh Yeon-sooYoon Doo-joonIm Soo-hyangLee Joon, and Kim Yeong-cheol, the sequel to 2009's Iris continues the story of National Security Service agents going up against the mysterious organization known as IRIS.It airs on KBS2 from February 13 to April 18, 2013 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 22:00 for 20 episodes.



I'm not going to post the synopsis of the story as I'm too lazy lately. haha. mianei.

This is just my POV about this KDrama, IRIS 2. As for me, IRIS 2 has its own force of attraction to make the drama more interesting to watch. I'm not going to promise it would be the best action KDrama I've ever watched so far as the drama is still ongoing. There are still a lot of episodes to catch up with .


yes . it's true that I'm a B2UTY but that is not the main reason for me to watch this drama. I didn't expect anything for DooJoon in this drama even sometimes I'm fangirling over him whenever he appeared at the scene. haha. From my POV, I think he nailed his character so well. But, I, somehow, felt sorry  for him to have one-sided love scene with Ji Suyeon played by Lee Da Hae. Wae ?? Although he knews that Suyeon were deeply in love with her boyfriend A.K.A their TF-A Team leader A.K.A Jung YooGeun who played by Jang Hyuk, he still loyal to her. Be her best supporter when Yoogeun went missing in their mission. Ahh,Seo Hyun Woo.. 


And Jang Hyuk is totally perfect to play as Jung Yoogeun in IRIS 2. I couldn't see anyone but him. I've been fangirling over him since I accidentally joining my father watching Midas . Jang Hyuk was too handsome at that time ! haha. but he still handsome even after he cut his hair in IRIS 2.


On the left is Baek Sung Hyun his partner that I don't remember his name, haha, mianei. They're computer genius geeks who are responsible in hacking any computer system . TF-A team dark horses? maybe.


MBLEAST's moment!!


Lee Joon as Yoon Shi Hyuk is the new agent in TF-A team that joined them after Yoogeun went missing. He is so full of himself and always thought that he is better than Yoogeun . He is the Head of operation backup in the NSS command center and is a spy for IRIS.


another MBLEAST's moment


May be yes and it's true that IRIS season 1 is better than IRIS 2 but these dramas have their own uniqueness and their own storylines that makes it different from each other. Some people said that Ji Su Yeon is weak as main character alongside Yoogeun but hey, Ji Su Yeon is not Choi Seung Hee who had been played by Kim Tae Hee in first season of IRIS. They are two DIFFERENT people who having DIFFERENT personalities in these two DIFFERENT drama.

can you get my point? can't ? ~OT~TO~KA~JI~? Oh well,it's fine. IDK.

P/S : Last weekend, I watched Gag Concert and Kim Giyeol who is the part of a skit ( Four Men as the Unpopular Man), had been promoting himself in this drama. Ah, I could notice you even you're not promoting it on the TV.. Don't need to a long time to recognise him if you're a big fan of Gag Concert like me. 


E N D 
~KAMSA HAMNIDA~

No comments:

Post a Comment