Saturday 23 December 2017

STORY :#16



I'm no longer can tell the difference between 'Random' OR 'Story', so I put 'Story' as my title. Who cares? 

It was my typical Monday, I scrolled throughout my Twitter timeline after finished my classes in the evening when I came across a devastated news about SHINee's JongHyun suicidal. My heart dropped . I was reluctant to believe at first but when SM did confirm the news, my heart broken into pieces. 

He was my first bias even though I'm not an avid fans of SHINee. 
.
.
.
.
What if this kind of situation happened to your family members? What if your only sibling who you cherish the most is having depression? What if one day you receive a news about your sibling is no longer be in this world? Would you still laughing, jeering and mocking towards people who are having depression? 

No comments:

Post a Comment