Saturday 19 November 2011

My Ranking : Disney Original Movies

disney


Most of my childhood,i grew up with Disney Original Movies.I had watching the Disney Original Movies until it can’t be counted anymore.may be i’m not a Disney mania,but i absolutely love Disney!
now,here my ranking about my favourite Disney Original Movies.well,i love doing this kind of thing because it’s FUN!

Number 10
Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior
Wendy.Wu.Homecoming.Warrior


Number 9
High School Musical 2
HighSchoolMusical2CD 


Number 8
Minutemen
minutemen


Number 7
Camp Rock
20081018-6545-p-rock-wallpaper


Number 6
Jump In
600full-jump-in!-poster  

Number 5
High School Musical 3
high-school-musical-3-soundtrack

Number 4
Hannah Montana The Movie
Miley_Cyrus_in_Hannah_Montana-_The_Movie_Wallpaper_1_800
another picture because I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
hannah montana

Number 3
Hatching Pete
200px-Hatchingpeteposter

Number 2
Camp Rock 2 : The Final Jam
Camp-Rock-2-Movie-Poster4

NUMBER 1
Lemonade Mouth
LemonadeMouth-logo
another picture!
Lemonade-Mouth-Image.jpg-500x0
     love the songs,
love the storyline,
love the casts,
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT LEMONADE MOUTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment