Saturday 5 November 2011

Thinking About …Nothing

Ryoma_Echizen_in_pen_by_ERyomaLovers - Copy

This is Ryoma Echizen.A character in The Prince of Tennis. He is cute yet stubborn. He is independent. just according to the wikipedia.

messengerimage6at4 
this is kanata hongo.an actor who played the role as ryoma echizen in TPOT live action. he is cute.this picture was taken back in his 16 years  old days.now,he is in his 20 years old if i’m not mistaken.he still cute!
in my real life,there is someone who exactly like ryoma echizen but not kanata hongo..(hehe..who will beating this kanata hongo ).this person make me felt energertic and as the reason why i’m going to school everyday.but now..i’m let him go away from being my biggest crush not because i don’t need him but useless for me to wait a person who didn’t even know my existance in this world.
tumblr_l6vaojed3j1qax024o1_500
i’m just wanna to say i’m sorry to the owner of this doodle because i’m just copying this doodle in google images search without permission.but,i’m absolutely fond of her doodles!i love her words on this doodle.
i believe i’ll get someone better in my future.hey,my life is still long enough for me to find someone else.hope so..
darlingbutterflybannercopy
so,for now,i’m enjoying my life.besides,Life is just a moment.enjoying until the end because nothing worth to be regrets..smile even you cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment