Wednesday 27 February 2013

Teen Top - Miss Right MV

First of for all, How can prisoners be so FUNKY?  just  H O W ?

Chunji in purple hair . OMO .O My Kimchi..

anyway, YEAH, I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THEM ON TV SOON.

T E E N T O P



The comedian Shin Bora appeared on Teen Top’s music video for “Miss Right” and L.Joe kissed her on top of her mask. Recently at a Teen Top showcase, L.Joe talked about the infamous “Mask Kiss.”

The Teen Top 1st official album showcase was held at the Interpark Art Center on February 26. At the showcase L.Joe stated, “The ‘mask kiss’ scene with Shin Bora was decided on the spot on the filming set. Although filming the kiss scene was a bit embarrassing, surprisingly, Shin Bora was even more embarrassed. That is why I think I ended up leading the kiss scene itself.”
in another words, you're a naughty boy Lee ByungHun.
cr : Soompi

P/S : I'm envying over you , Shin Bora Unnie..
tsk tsk..

No comments:

Post a Comment