Friday 26 June 2015

The story of a proud A.R.M.Y of BTS

Being a KPOPPER for 6 years , I used to be a diligent fangirl who would constantly posting about my bias groups ,but lately, as time has passed, I grew lazier. haha

By the way, this is a random sharing . Whenever I watched a drama or anime for its first episode, I will not be able to watch its final episode. I don't know whether it just a coincidence but if I started to watch on the 2nd episode,  and skipped the whole 1st episode ,I'll be able to watch till the end without missing any episodes. Same goes to my bias groups. Whenever I disliked their debut song, most of them will be end up in my bias list groups. Except for BTOB . I like ' Insane' ,their debut song. hehe

Same goes to B2ST. I disliked their ' Bad Girl ', even till today, actually. Mian . But, B2ST was the main reason of me ,being a KPOPPER , 6 years ago. * bow* Kamsahamnida oppa . And we did grow older, together . haha .I in my 20 now. *cries*

and the weird coincidence keeps happening even until today. I don't want to believe it actually . It does happen to Bangtan Sonyeondan. At first, I don't even want to know any new kpop groups at all as they were not as great as the legends, as in my opinion, that day . and I came to stumble upon one of BangtanBomb at Youtube . It was a short clip where some of these weirdos danced to Spica- You don't love me . It does attracts me to keep watching their another BangtanBomb segments.

so, here is your BTS , A.R.M.Y.




















from left : J-Hope, Suga , Jimin , Jungkook , RapMonster, Jin , V

p/s : Their 'DOPE' mv had just surpass 2M views in total. YEAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment