Wednesday 21 December 2011

Currently watching : 1 litre of tears


The drama is based on a real story of a girl named Aya who suffered from a disease called spinocerebellar degeneration – a terrible disease where the cerebellum of the brain gradually deteriorates to the point where the victim cannot walk, speak, write, or eat.


now, i'm watching 1 Litre Of Tears.it is a JDrama. i've never thought i'll cried whenever i watched any dramas for it's first episode BUT this amazing yet sad JDrama ever made me cried for it's first episode.well,i'm not a sentimental or a sensitive person. it's hard to make me touched . keras hati betul lah! i love this drama so do for the actor and actress. the actor for this drama was played by Nishikado Ryo as Haruto Asou and the actress was played by Sawajiri Erika as Ikeuchi Aya.

i'll update for the full things soon.now,i'm busy watching the drama as sekolahku tersayang will reopen. JUST TALKED TO MYSELF,besides who will EVER VISITING my blog?
#oh em ji
P/S : usually i talked random things in my diary too. haha,i love to talk with myself. no one will judge my thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment