Monday 19 December 2011

Still Act Like A Child

hey yo..wass'up? it's not so long since my last The Story Of A Nerd entry.
today i went to Kubang Kerian,KBM, KB Town just wanted to buy school's stuff.like a child,i'm felt absolutely excited as next year is my last year to become a highschooler. i felt miserable as everything will come to an end as a child teenager like me..hahaha..
well,i'll just do my very best then since there's no more highschool after this. i hope i'll get into a good university and have a successful life after this.besides,i'm not born with gold spoon in mouth.
let's stop for now.i;m not planning to write a loonngg entry as i don't know what to write here.

P/S : my friend told me today,may be next year will be ANOTHER ryoma echizen will appear..i'm expecting nothing.just smiled toward her. Ryoma Echizen Is Still Ryoma. there's no one will replace Ryoma. if it's happen, another Anime Character will appear.NOT AS RYOMA ECHIZEN anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment